Rooftop Italian Dining
il Cielo is an award-winning restaurant led by Chef Yohhei Sasaki. Discover modern Italian cuisine with unique Japanese flair from this romantic rooftop restaurant amid scenic city skylines.
Michelin-Plate Restaurant 2019
Tuesday – Friday: 12 noon – 2:30 pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 6 pm – 10:30 pm
Our restaurant will no longer accept cash payments and we welcome most credit & debit cards.
Advance reservations are recommended.
Every dish is curated with premium ingredients and the finest seasonal gourmet produce from Italy and Japan. Featuring Chef Sasaki’s signature Italian and Japanese tasting menu from 5-course at $138++.
Colours of Autumn
From 7 September to 30 November 2021, resident Chef Yohhei Sasaki is set to elevate the Italian gastronomy with colours of Autumn, highlighting a curated seasonal tasting menu using Autumn’s finest harvests flown-in from Italy and Japan.
From 4-course seasonal menu at $138++ (add $60++, inclusive of wine flight pairing)
Private Dining & Events
For additional exclusivity, host intimate events in the private dining room or reserve the entire restaurant.
Private dining room: 10
Entire restaurant: 48
Pool side: 12
Located on the 24th floor, the rooftop Sky Bar is the perfect place for magnificent sunset views. Visit this poolside hangout for fine wines, cocktails, and a delectable snack menu.
Hilton Honors #LikeAMember – Save Up to 25% on Dining
New and surprising dining experiences with savings up to 25% on food and drinks, plus earn 500 bonus points when you dine #likeamember with Hilton Honors.
- Available 1 July to 31 December, 2021
- Save up to 25% food and drinks + 500 bonus Honors points
- Applicable at Hilton Singapore participating outlets only – Opus Bar & Grill and il Cielo
Hilton Foodie Staycation Experiences
Specially tailored foodie-centric staycations to whet all appetites with savings of up to 60% and additional $20nett dining credit*.
Rates | When
- From $245++ | Book by 16 November 2021
- Opus Steak-Cation with Stay, Steak & Free Flow Wine from $265++
- All-chocolate High Tea, Seafood & Prosecco Staycation from $245++
- il Cielo Gourmet Staycation from $345++
- Early-bird Special for Steak-cation: Extra $20nett dining credit (T&Cs apply)
Opus Weekend Lunch with Steak & Wine Deals
Weekend lunch with all your Opus favourites, from flame-grilled Wagyu steaks, lobsters to free flow wine deals!
Where | When
- Opus Bar & Grill | Saturday & Sunday
Steak & Wine Deals when ordering Opus Sharing Steak:
- 2-hour free flow wine on Sundays at $15 per person (for two only)
- 50% off selected wine by the bottle on Saturdays
- Full Opus A La Carte dining menu is available
D9 New Fruit-Inspired Cakes
Fall into a fruity affair with D9’s new artisanal fruit-inspired cake creations featuring an eclectic mix of fruits, ingredients, flavors & textures.
Where | Time
- Available at D9 Cakery, from 12pm to 9pm, daily
- Self-pick-ups: Order 1 hour in advance. Delivery: Order 2 hours in advance.
Five Artisanal Fruit Cakes
- Earl Grey Nectar Peach, Osmanthus Mango Lychee, Ume Hojicha, Yuzu Passionfruit, Mangosteen
- Priced from $8 single slice | $65 on selected 1kg whole cake
- $25 nett island-wide delivery fee
il Cielo Italian-Japanese Tasting Menu
Experience Italian dining in the sky with beautifully curated Italian-Japanese Tasting Menu by Chef Yohhei Sasaki.
il Cielo, Rooftop Level 24
- 5-course menu from $148++
- Add $50++, inclusive of wine flight
- 2019 Michelin Plate Restaurant
il Cielo Seasonal Lunch
An epicurean set lunch experience with rooftop city views and curated seasonal menus using the freshest and premium ingredients from Italy and Japan by Chef Yohhei Sasaki.
Tuesdays to Fridays | 12 noon – 2:30 pm
- Two-course for $34++
- Three-course for $38++
- Four-course for $48++